we are currently hiring an account specialist!
Kismet Essentials is looking for an account specialist to perform tasks and duties that will help to expand our growing client base. This includes managing and maintaining relationships with our current customers while establishing new relationships with potential partners.
- Review wholesale applications and inform potential clients about our product and pricing information
- Systemize and monitor all outreach and sales activities and provide reports on these activities
- Source potential partners and distribute product and wholesale information to them
- Support current partners, manage their accounts, and engage with them regularly
- Respond to online enquiries made by customers in a timely fashion and positive manner via email and all social networks
- Support management in administrative and social media tasks
- Manage any other strategic partnerships as needed
- Customer service experience with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive energy and self-motivated person that is goal oriented and results driven
- Friendly, confident, and outgoing team player
- Ability to manage email, social media, excel, and other software programs efficiently
- Organized with good time management skills
- Passionate about the benefits of using all-natural and organic self care products
This position is for 3-4 days/week with the option to develop into a full time position. If you are interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short description of yourself as well as a resume.