How to Make Time for Oil Pulling in The Mornings
One of the remarks about oil pulling we hear the most is “10-20 minutes!? Ain’t nobody got time for that!” No worries, we get it. Life is busy. You’re busy. We’re all busy. We admit, oil pulling is one of those habits in life that might be hard to get used to at first, but once you get in the rhythm of doing it every morning, you will become quickly addicted. Here we’ve included some 10 quick tips and tricks to help you fit oil pulling into your morning routine so you can reap the best results of our Coco Rinse!
Our Tips and Tricks
1. Keep it by your bedside and use first thing when you wake up so you don’t forget to use it.
2. If you check your phone first thing in the mornings, oil pull while you check your emails, the news, Instagram, Facebook…. Snap Chat… we will stop the list there for now.
3. Oil pull while in the shower. By the time you get in, shower, wash your hair and body, shave… you’re easily looking at 10-20 minutes!
4. Oil pull while you make breakfast.
5. If you like to meditate, oil pulling at the same time is a great way to relax and focus your mind.
6. Oil pull while you blow dry and style your hair. Come on girls, we know that takes you at least 10-20 minutes!
7. Oil pull while you pick out your outfit for work. Decisions, decisions…
8. Oil pull while you do your makeup. Just don’t try to apply any lipstick or lip liner at the same time!
9. Wake up twenty minutes earlier. Oil pulling is a great excuse to schedule a few extra minutes into your morning routine to ensure you’re not frantically running out the door.
10. If all else fails- oil pull on your way to work! We can’t think of an easier activity to do while you sit in traffic.
See? Oil Pulling is Easy!
Well, there you have it! That wasn’t so hard was it? Hopefully this list will help you make oil pulling a habit- but if you forget the occasional morning, don’t beat yourself up about it. When we first started oil pulling, we would frequently forget to do it all together, or suddenly remember later in the day. But, as the days went on we started to look forward to our little morning routine. We hope you start to enjoy it as much as we do!