3 Awesome Benefits of Using A Coffee Body Scrub
By Marion Shaw
We know how you ladies love the feeling of soft skin. We do too! Which is why we created our newest product, Sweet Orange Coffee Scrub to give you just that.
So here’s the scoop on our newest addition.
You’ve probably read our earlier article on coffee and how it can benefit your skin, so we have combined it with some other great natural ingredients to enhance your experience with a coffee body scrub.
Imagine the smell of coffee combined with almond oil, Dead Sea salt and orange essential oil. The fragrance alone will be an immediate uplifting experience, but here is what it can do for your body.
- Exfoliate: Our skin is constantly shedding and many of those skin cells stick to the surface and create that rough feeling. If you truly want smooth skin, then exfoliation is one of the main ways. The coffee grounds and Dead Sea salt are an excellent and also gentle way to remove those stubborn cells and expose the beauty of smooth, soft skin beneath. Coffee grounds not only exfoliate, but can reduce cellulite and get rid of that “dimply” skin. The Dead Sea salts will remove impurities while loading you up with essential minerals, specifically Magnesium to reduce pain and stiffness from sore muscles.
- Nourish: Almond oil acts as a carrier and is a deep cleanser for your skin. It is loaded with Vitamin E which is a great anti-oxidant and protects the skin from free radical attack.
- Aromatherapy: Sweet orange oil is a powerful essential oil that is a mood lifter and is known to be an anti-depressant. A great combination to complete your bathing ritual.
So how exactly do you use our Sweet Orange Coffee Scrub to achieve flawless, smooth skin?
- First, make sure you are in the bathtub or shower as this can get messy. You don’t want to end up with coffee grounds all over your bathroom floor.
- Because of the almond oil in the product, you do not need to rinse first. Simply apply the scrub to your body and gently massage to release those skin cells. This should not be painful or leave the skin feeling irritated or inflamed. The experience should be pleasant and gentle.
- Massage for as long as you would like. The whole experience is something to savor, not to rush.
- Rinse well and make sure the coffee grounds do not stay on the shower tiles or you can experience some staining on light colors.
- For those of you who love your blonde locks, keep a coffee scrub or masque away from the hair. It can stain and be difficult to remove.
Now you know how to get the softest, smoothest skin possible, and who doesn’t want that?
Head on over to the shop and pick up your Sweet Orange Coffee Scrub now.