5 Ways Coconut Oil Fights Wrinkles
We love finding new ways to fight wrinkles and signs of aging. If you’ve been peering into the mirror lately, wondering “where did that one come from?” and are looking for a natural and organic alternative to fight wrinkles, coconut oil may just be what you need. We suggest adding coconut oil to your beauty routine by applying it directly to your face before you head to bed. Here we list the 5 ways that coconut oil can help to combat wrinkles and work as a natural anti-ager.
1. Fights free radicals. Coconut oil contains antioxidant properties that can help to eliminate and deter free radicals from forming in your body; one of the main causes of early aging.
2. Fights infections. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, an antibacterial and anti-fungal fatty acid. As certain bacterial infections can damage and age the appearance of the skin, coconut oil works to fight these infections before they have the chance to age your face.
3. Natural moisturizer. Coconut oil works wonders as a natural moisturizer and can prevent dryness which can unfortunately speed up the aging process.
4. Removes dead skin cells. Due to the lauric acid content, coconut oil can also help to remove dead skin cells, helping your skin regenerate its natural outer layer.
5. Maintains Elasticity. Due to it’s moisturizing abilities, coconut oil helps your skin to maintain its elasticity, keeping it looking young and youthful.
Well, there you have it! Have you tried coconut oil before to help combat your fine line and wrinkles?